mindless


There are days such as today during which life feels almost liveable and enjoyable... made so by you. Sincerely. Through the darkness that I try to block you cast a blinding light and lift me beyond hope. Clinging to this through deaths calls I arrive at home after a troublesome drive upon flooded roads to read the first chapter of A Moveable Feast having being advised that I shouldn’t give up on the author simply because I disagree with his lifestyle... this was good advice considering how much enjoyment the language and imagery of that first chapter brought to me. However, after a short period of time, I had to escape from that too and so I had a brief flick through certain social websites and found myself floundering in fear of these modern times and modern humanity. As Greg Graffin once wisely said: ‘Welcome to the New Dark Ages.’ Celebrity gossip seems to be more important than actually learning something in modern life. There is no thought, no creativity, no individuality... there is only the quest for fame and fortune... and sickening, useless, mindless gossip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter