coffee


I walk past them... the crowd... the huddled masses... as they sit outside in the blazing heat, the blazing sunshine, and I notice they are drinking coffee. My eyes flick feverishly from table to table as my palms begin to sweat and my heart beats. I wonder what is wrong with me. Why does it upset me... why does it make me so anxious to see them drinking coffee? They are sat in the blazing heat in their casual clothing on a Thursday afternoon and they are drinking coffee? The thought suddenly occurs to me to call the police. I should call the police and report them. ‘But what are they doing, sir?’ ‘They are drinking COFFEE.’ ‘Are they disturbing you, sir?’ ‘Yes, they are disturbing me more than you could possibly know.’ ‘I’m sorry, sir, we cannot do anything about people drinking coffee.’
                I NEED HELP! I cannot live in a world such as this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter