shine


The light shines through ever so rarely but today that light shines through for no particular reason. And this even on a day that a Russian Female punk band is sentenced to three years imprisonment for singing a peaceful protest song, news that I find terrifying and sad. Never the less, something within feels childlike again… I am looking forward to the weekend in the way I looked forward to weekends when I was a school kid. A weekend that will be shortened by the fact that I work tomorrow. Never the less, work often makes going out afterwards seem better than it would have had I not worked. So, I shall work from home and at 4:30pm I will head out into Guildford town for drinks with a friend. I’m looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter