spider



In many ways the spider in my shower is just like me. It crawls frantically up and down the wall looking for a place where there is less water and the ability to remain calm, undisturbed, unperturbed, undeterred, but the more it moves the more it is affected by the water deflecting from my body back onto the wall upon which it crawls. This could be a metaphor for many things, for as I write it I think of corporations attempting to change in order to ‘adapt and grow’ all the while moving deeper into trouble. For me it is the constant attempt to escape bad people... tiresome people... boring people... conventional people, my attempt to find some peace and quiet in this conflicted, ignorant, arrogant, inconsiderate place. I seek those who live with humility and no sense of entitlement. Unfortunately, they seem so few and the search only reveals more of the ones who believe they are superior. So much in life is wasted effort. Some times the things that we have to do to survive are degrading and humiliating. We are on the brink of hatred every day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter