we'd rather pay for riot squads.



If you fail, accept your failure and move on. However, do not tell me there is an all-powerful god who has a ‘bigger plan’ for you and this is the reason for your failure. No, there is no God looking out for you. You failed. You cannot cover everything in sugar just to make it easier to swallow. I know there are times that shifting the heavy burden of reality onto something else is necessary but don’t expect that something else to bring you something amazing in the near future. Heineken allows me to escape certain negative feelings but I do not expect it to make me rich or successful or to cause me to awake with a finely tuned athlete’s body. If you believe that god has a better plan for you it is also possible that you voted for Mit Romney. If you voted for Mit Romney you are not only an idiot but you are also most likely mentally unstable and need urgent treatment. Personally, I think that suicide is a better option than treatment. Just do it... kill yourself... immediately. Get someone to kill you and that way you will meet your God soon. However, I do suspect that if you have faith in God that you may be very disappointed when you die.
Oh well... one must ask the very serious question – who really gives a fuck?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter