winter



The sun’s visits are growing shorter by the day and it feels as if my days themselves are doing the same. There is this darkness within that I can’t seem to extinguish without you. But you are so distant and so cold now that all hope is lost. And still I cling. I cringe when I imagine what you must think and feel. How you must see me as something so far removed, an ancient relic of the past; replaced again and again by things more meaningful and more exciting. To me, interactions with humans are few and occur very infrequently. Therefore, to meet one like you is something incredibly unique but to share the intimacy that we did is something beyond imagination and meant more to me than you could ever possibly know. I’ve been trying for so long to let go. I trudge on in search for a reason to trudge on. And as another winter arrives there doesn’t seem to be one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter