for i must



Don't take everything so seriously. Don't take everything you read so seriously. Don't take yourself so seriously. You will often find that you're not as good as you think you are or that you're not as bad as you think you are. Often you will find those who believe themselves to be good are actually pretty bad and those who believe themselves to be bad are usually quite good. Consider creativity. Consider art. Consider art for art’s sake... as Wilde once did. If my eye bleeds it's probably down to the conflict inside. If I torture myself it’s because I’ve lost something and art often resembles it or reminds me of it even if that art is your naked body, your lips, eyes and hair. I write for I must. Calm down. We’re exploring. We’re exploring the mind. We’re exploring the limits of our minds and of society and of our moral consciousness and of our bodies. Everything must be done to test the limits of rational thought but also to test and to push the conservative herd. We prod and poke and hope to make tiny dents upon the road to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter