tangents



In sickness I am not able to do much other than lie here and think about you and the things that I’d like to say to you. I wonder why it is that you even gave me the time that you did before you disappeared. And, I suppose, that is the answer as to why everyone disappears. I wouldn’t spend a massive amount of time with me either if I had a choice.
                I’m at a loss in life. Perhaps a mid-life crisis? Yes, I think that is it. I attempted to cut my hair, it sometimes seems to help when I’m sick to make me feel more alive again, and I used the wrong clipper setting on the back of my head leaving it almost bald. I had no choice but to match that level all over. So... now I am hairless too.
                Reading updates on social media makes me feel even more sick. People ranging between their amazing/incredible/fantastic/wonderful lunches and dinners to others longing for Morrissey to retire. It’s often like that when someone has something to say. People want them out of the way. They’d rather read about Princess Kate’s new dress or Victoria Beckham’s latest hair cut. They’d rather listen to music made either out of an obsession to make money or an obsession with one’s own beauty and brilliance. Morrissey speaks for the downtrodden and isolated masses and long may he linger on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter