commitments


There are things I’d like to say to you as I lie here and think about today… today the day that my grandfather died whilst my mother is in ICU after having part of one of her lungs removed… and she doesn’t yet know. She doesn’t know because she is too fragile to be given the news. It’s a tragedy. Life is a tragedy. There is no one to talk to. There is no one to hold. There is no one. Every single person has made their commitment and with that commitment they shall stick. And yet I see your photo and there are so many things that I’d like to say to you as I lie here and ponder the meaninglessness of it all. I see your photo and I contemplate your beauty as I realise there is only longing and pain and goodbye. There are brief flickers in between but I have left it too late and everyone has made their commitments.  Everyone is dying and sick or lonely and everyone has made their commitments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter