backlash and disorder


It’s chaos and disorder. A meaningful life but one which does not lift me from my nihilism. I do not believe in your doctrines, religions, traditions, values, laws, trends, fashions, obsessions, dreams and goals. I don’t subscribe to your passion for wealth, status and power. I enjoy helping people but not to develop an increasing sense of superiority. And, as a result, I need to spend most of my time alone. So I stumble through disorder; disorder in my home and in my mind and my heart. Via video I speak to my parents and see the pain in their eyes. I switch on the television and the news beams a perpetually looping story of a soldier hacked to death by a man of ‘suspected Nigerian heritage’ and I fear the backlash. And it all seems so staged and fake. I start to wonder if I am simply losing my mind and slipping over the precipice into the depths of insanity or if this is just media manipulation to force some form of fascist immigration law or war or some racist terror fever to strike fear into the hearts of those hoping to come to Britain to make a better life for themselves. It’s a tragic world in which we turn on everything weaker than us… we treat animals as mere commodities and we treat human beings as trash whilst digging deep holes and burying ourselves in things that have no value.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter