united nations

Now that I have been released back into the outside world I am able to write once more and, through my exhaustion, whilst it is fresh, announce that I have been inspired several times by several different people in recent days. From a German who wakes up and starts drinking to a Frenchman who is at the top of his career and yet is very humble… and an Englishman who is a genius and yet committed to helping others no matter how large or small, cerebral or menial that the task may be. The weekend was tiring and trying and yet it was spent with a fascinating mix of individuals from various countries all working together as a team with a common goal and, ultimately, it was a rewarding experience. It has also given me a renewed appreciation for free-time and space and peace and quiet and relaxation. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter