myth


I read The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus and never could quite get into it. Then I travelled to Madrid and met a French woman of the same name and it made me want to read everything that Camus had ever written.
When she walks into the office in the morning it is as if someone turns on all the lights and the sun comes out for the first time. She walks by with relaxed confidence and it is impossible not to watch her as she elegantly and gracefully glides to her desk looking more beautiful with every step that she takes. I want to scream out her name and beg her for kisses. I want to talk to her all day long. We went for lunch and I could not help but smile all the way through. Every word she says is funny, she is a natural entertainer. She tries to teach me Spanish but I want her to teach me other things… like how to love again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter