sterile security


Violently up and down. Not sure what the morning may bring. And yet your volatility is a part of the unique you. It is what I attribute to the French revolutionary attitude of resistance and passion. Yet it breaks my heart. It shatters my heart. Oh, the highs and the lows that I have felt because of you. And yet I love you… I love you… I love you. I want you. And I take these little risks… these pills with alcohol, then lay my head down as a bit of vomit enters my mouth and my heart beats irregularly. There are one or two things I’m told I should look forward to but they’re all power games and struggles and there is always someone waving the deceitful wand. You’re there with him and I’m here and all is well in your world… everything is taken care of and it all flows into sterile security.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter