Montreal


It is dark, wet and windy as I lie here in bed flicking from English studies to Bukowski’s poetry. You are in Montreal. I have missed you even though you live in Spain and I live in England. I miss talking to you through the medium offered by modern technology. On holiday you cannot contact me as you are not alone and I feel empty at the thoughts of you being in love with someone else. I took this long and difficult road to find you and when I did I realised that the pain along the way was worth it. And yet, I am denied once more. I read these books but wish I could read your mind and find what it is that you truly think… what it is that you truly desire. Hurry back safely from Montreal and reach out. Life terrifies me but it seems so much better when you are around… when you offer pieces of your mind and of your self. Rush back from Montreal and find me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter