learning

This has been a week of intensities. But, as with many intense experiences that occur outside of the comfort zone, it was a week of great learning for me. Seniors from my organization traveled from France to the USA and then we embarked on a three-city trip in four days for intensive meetings and discussions. Boston on Monday, Portsmouth on Tuesday, and New York on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. It was heavy in terms of travel, stress, and focus… and was ultimately a fantastic learning experience that helped me to grow a little, both personally and professionally.
Coming home, my flight was cancelled. I tried to get a train and they were sold out. I eventually found another flight and had to wait seven hours at the airport (the new flight was delayed) but I eventually made it home. I climbed into bed, fell asleep, then some pranksters set off the fire alarm in my building and we had to evacuate… but nothing could remove my happiness and sense of peace to be home after such a challenging and great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter