fucking


A very drunken public holiday and the highlight was hearing from you. We could have such fun together and you know that but you can’t escape your husband. We could spend our weekends fucking. We could go on holidays together and spend the time drinking and kissing and fucking. You make me want to do bad things to you. We maintain a close friendship but you know as well as I do that the friendship is simply a façade for what it is that we actually want to do to each other. There was a time I would not have uttered such words, a time when I considered marriage (or, at least, long term relationships) to be a sacred bond of trust. But now I know that marriage is out-dated and unnecessary. I also know that no one is capable of being faithful and I have been the victim of this so many times that I no longer think about it… I simply believe people should pursue what makes them happy and leave behind what makes them miserable. You know this… everyone knows this… but marriage is law… another rule… it has to be because everyone wants to leave. Nobody wants to continue paying taxes but that is a law too. So, what I am trying to say, in a round about way, is let’s get together and have some fun before we’re too old and worn down by laws and unnecessary constraints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter