empire


You once came out with one of the most accurate analyses of life that I have ever heard… you said ‘Sex leads to emotion. Emotion leads to love. Love leads to stupidity. Stupidity leads to marriage and children.’ I must confess that it was brilliant. Still, this morning I see the world through different eyes. It is Saturday morning and I do not need to get out of bed to face endless amounts of pressure. I am sick with some strange virus and, with all the panic about Ebola, that is never a good thing. Never the less, I feel almost happy. Jets To Brazil’s Mid-Day Anonynmous plays as I type and a cup of hot coffee soothes my soul even if I am drinking it from your mug. Somehow the reminders are no longer so painful because this time I have had to let go… I simply have no other choice, for it is clear that you would rather do anything than interact with me and, of course, I am not a child who believes that you are sitting around alone and feeling sorry for yourself. I am free from pain now. Alone I am an empire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter