profit


They look into my eyes and they see darkness. They attempt to joke but I cannot respond. They try to convince me that the changes they are making are to benefit me... but I know the changes are to benefit themselves. The ultimate goal is to increase commercial value. To increase revenue. To increase profit. It doesn’t matter if it is your car, your home, your job or your government; it is always profit over people. Good cop bad cop... the thing is, even a good cop looks bad to me.

People will ask about another person but in most cases they don’t care, it is just social conduct. There are two groups; the rich and the poor. The rich take what they want and need and the poor fight for the scraps left over, fucking each other and fucking each other over along the way. If someone cares, it is because they want to punish you, to catch you, to discipline you.

The only people who truly care are your parents (if you are lucky). Don’t trust anyone else. Everyone else wants to judge or punish you (or make a profit from your existence).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter