lift

For the time being, the darkness has lightened and the mists have lifted to allow me some breathing time. Alcohol intake has decreased and there has even been a little bit of exercise. I’m still traumatised by the abuse of pigs by certain sectors of the ‘food industry’ that I witnessed in a news article and by the attack on a musician for arguing that society only supports the ideas and stories it is fed by the popular media. I still believe that humanity is at a crisis point – it is more dangerous to be alive now than at any other time because people are so distracted by their phones and by the internet that car crashes are on the rise as well as negligent work. It wouldn’t surprise me if I called the police to report that I was being attacked in my home only to discover that I was put on hold so that the officer could finish their online game. Nevertheless, for what it is worth, I have found some form of personal relief from the high-pitched suffering that I often tend to experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter