reputation


I have, understandably, created a reputation for being unhappy... or, in truth, for bordering on the absolute miserable. This is not actually true. I’m not a bouncy and bubbly individual but this does not mean I am entirely morose. In a wide life/self sense I am very happy. Through art, literature and music I find tremendous joy and happiness. However, there is not one minute of any day that I am able to forget the terrible injustices of life such as the exploitation and abuse of people and animals along with all other forms of terrible suffering and sorrow for whatever reasons they may arise (starvation, neglect, etc). When I see people bouncing around in tremendous joy and excitement, they remind me even more of the suffering going on elsewhere. Apart from that, I am just breezy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter