blinkers


Atheists, artists, pimps, prostitutes, drug addicted alcoholics, hooligans and minority groups... the only people to whom I ever could relate. I can’t stand those striving to push forth and be at the top, above everyone else, looking down from their self-made pedestal of self-love. I am sickened by the squeaky clean conservatives who long only for house, marriage, children, dog, cat, fence, car, executive position and who have never tasted the currents of the underworld. Those who are completely oblivious to the fact that there is an alternative out there... that there is an alternative view... that people strive for different things.
My neighbours are the archetype of conservative living. Having just emptied their station wagon of groceries and their baby, lady is now rocking the baby gently whilst man is drilling holes in the wall. It is 7pm on a Friday night and he is drilling holes in the fucking wall. I may feel lonely at times but at least I am not drilling holes in my wall on a Friday night whilst my girlfriend wears her blinkers and rocks the baby to sleep. There are life sentences and there are life sentences... and this is the mother of all life sentences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter