achieve

I’m often disturbed by the words and efforts of many people. The ones that I would prefer to not hear from are the ones forever in contact. Never the less, I feel slightly better in the knowledge that I have made some important decisions in the last week or so. They may not be the correct decisions, but they are decisions. As people constantly remind me, it is a new year... but what difference does that make? Life goes on. If you desire change, then change. Why wait for New Year? It is just another excuse to cling to a lack of willpower. Life will continue here in mostly the same way; there will be literature both read and written, the same punk rock beats will sound from my speakers, alcohol will continue to flow, and many a film will be viewed on my television. My lack of ownership will continue and I will refuse to be defeated by the pressures of society to ‘achieve’ certain things dependent on my age/colour/sex/geography. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter