dream



You are in my dreams almost every single night. In last night’s dream we were walking through the streets together in the cold and looking for a place we could have some privacy and possibly some warmth. You suggested we go into a parking lot and I thought this was a bad idea if warmth was what you wanted. Never the less, I followed you in hopeful of some time alone with you. You held my hand and led the way towards an opening through which the sun was shining. We sat down in the sun and it was warm. We had a blanket too and put that over us. Still holding hands we kissed and I asked if you would come to see me at home... but before you answered I was suddenly in a room in another country holding a tub filled with baby lizards and I was trying to release them into the pond in the garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter