everything


Sometimes the arrogance of your stupid youth is frustrating to me but, ultimately, I know that you will learn the lessons we all learn. I just hope that you have written down some of my words so that, one day, you can look back and say ‘he was right about this’. I suppose, ultimately, it doesn’t matter… we all lead different lives and at 41 I am happy to be single and alone. I am debt-free, guilt-free and religion-free… I travel and meet new people in new countries frequently. All the while reading your notes of struggle. Nothing is good enough for you, no one is good enough for you and, of course, the future is perfectly bright because you are the only human being ever born in the history of mankind that will do everything perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter