magnetic lips

She had magnetic lips. They simply screamed out to be kissed. I was unable to resist in any way. I’d pick up a take away from a restaurant in the street parallel to hers and then go to her apartment. As soon as I entered, I would be drawn to her like a moth to the flame…and a flame she was. And aflame I was. Such skin, such hair, such eyes, such athleticism, such beauty, such a mind. We’d eat and talk about our days, then we’d start to kiss on the couch and sometimes we’d make it to her bed, sometimes we wouldn’t. I was always concerned if we didn’t, because I felt the people across the street could see us, but she was convinced they couldn’t (I think this was because her vision was not the best and therefore she thought no one could see from such a distance. I always saw some weird guy staring across the street from his messy apartment). Sex with her was fantastic, as was conversation, eating, hiking, sleeping, and everything else. She laughed when I told her that she had magnetic lips. A laugh that stemmed from a mixture of being humoured and feeling flattered. I told her I was going to write a song entitled ‘magnetic lips’ and several times she asked ‘have you written “magnetic lips” yet?’ Shortly after that she left in search of ‘the one’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter