podcast

 Last week I invested in a microphone, some software, and some online rights, etc, so that I can finally try to do something I have wanted to do for about twenty years and, for multiple reasons, mostly procrastination, have never done. This is to create a podcast and, eventually, maybe even have a live stream or a radio show. But, for now, I have thrown together two very experimental episodes in which I was mostly learning how to use the mic and software that are somewhat embarrassing, but, if you are interested, you can listen on the RSS Feed or you can listen to them on Apple Podcasts or even Spotify. These initial experiments simply explore my own discovery of music and share a few songs from those discoveries, but I hope to expand and cover more areas of interest such as books, art, and travel, as time goes on and I become more familiar with everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter