she

 I took a break from work and went for a brief walk around the lake. I did so, wearing my swimming shorts so that I could get into the pool immediately upon my return. The temperature was around 38 degrees Celsius, making the swimming pool essential. As I returned from the walk and entered the building to make my way to the pool, an Asian lady in a white bikini emerged from the ladies’ bathroom and opened the gate to the pool. She held it open for me and I warmly thanked her. I got into the pool and began to swim lengths as the lady lay on one of the deck chairs at the side of the pool. I noticed then that we were the only two at the pool. I also noticed that she was incredibly sexy. As I swam back to where I had started, she looked at me and waved her hand in front of her face and blew out air to express how hot she was. ‘You should get into the water’ I boldly said. She smiled and replied ‘yeah, I was thinking about that.’ At that moment, one of the building managers walked by and I started to talk to him. The lady, meanwhile, walked to the opposite side of the pool, slipped her sandals off, and got into the water. She then made her way, walking and paddling, towards me. It was quite comical to see her wading, with difficulty, through the water. As she moved, she looked up at the building as if trying to be inconspicuous. As she arrived within a short distance from me, she stopped, but it was obvious that she was looking to connect. I asked her if she felt better now that she was in the water and she began to talk. We moved closer and closer to each other and spoke for nearly two hours. At times, our feet touched, and our fingers touched… we looked at each other’s figures in the water. I felt very aroused. I wanted to hold her and kiss her. We exchanged names and she entered her number into my phone and sent herself a text message.

Guilt began to catch up with me, I was supposed to be working. I’d just written and published an article for a large percentage of staff, and questions were flying in. I excused myself and ran upstairs to do some work. After about one hour of frantic typing, I looked out of my window and down at the pool. She was lying in the sun on her stomach with her beautiful bottom revealed to all of us fortunate viewers. I returned to do some more work and when I next checked, she was swimming. I stepped out onto my balcony and waved. She waved and smiled widely. After that, each time I looked, she was looking up as if hoping to see me. I worked a while longer and then went back downstairs. When she saw me approaching, she smiled and climbed out of the water to sit next to me on the edge of the pool. She explained that she had to work that evening but really wished we could go for a beer and some dinner. She insisted that we should do so later in the week.

She messaged me in the middle of the night when she got home and seemed disappointed that I was not around to go for a swim. When I woke up and replied, I suggested we swim in the middle of the night the next day and that she just come and wake me up when she got home. She said she would try to come and wake me up but, if she didn’t, she would come to my place in the afternoon so we could have a drink and chat.

I never heard from her again. Did she die? Hopefully I was just ghosted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter