Cambridge, MA

 Walking along the natural bike paths that once were my home, stunned by the beauty as well as by the rapid change that had already occurred since I left, less than three years ago, I heard the mournful groans of geese as they flew overhead in formation. I stopped and took a short video of them elegantly floating by. Such large and powerful birds and yet so graceful and calm. Canadian geese. I see them here, too, but in smaller numbers and less frequently. A strong urge came over me to pack up and move back to Cambridge… but the cost of everything is absolutely incredible. Without having a physical need to be there, would it be worth spending all of that extra money on rent and daily life? What do we need? What do we want? What makes us happy?  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego & Las Vegas

no reply

winter