everything I ever saw

 Sitting at Bird’s Fort Trail Park and reading a book, and it’s really an odd experience because, although surrounded by trees, a river, nature, there is a shooting range somewhere in the vicinity and the sound of guns being fired is constant. Not exactly harmonious with the otherwise beautiful surroundings. 

                  Finishing there I drive to the record store and buy the new Menzingers album, Everything I Ever Saw. It has been a lengthy period of time since I last went there and I have been meaning to visit for quite some time, so this album was the perfect excuse to visit… and I had time to kill before going for lunch at Ojos Locos. Now I am sitting at The Ginger Man, surrounded by magnificent beauty. 

                  A Saturday of debauchery… because I am really tired of society. I am tired of government. I am tired of people working endlessly to try to outpace AI and ‘keep themselves safe.’ No one is safe, nothing is safe. Make sure you don’t bypass your life seeking safety. Make sure you don’t go down in history for voting for or supporting a cruel clown. The ones who claim to have superior emotional intelligence really have no ability to determine character or how to read a room (or a book). 

                  Thinking of them drags me down in a way I never thought possible. The selfishness, the cruelty… cruelty because they have no ideas, they know no love, they are the kind of people that would make you leave a bar if they happened to be sitting beside you while you were trying to enjoy a drink. They’d be the ones telling you about some women they dominated, or some business deal they secured, or some negotiation they were absolutely crucial in. They are always amazingly brilliant… and totally f**king idiotic. It must be good going through life thinking that you are the best, being completely ignorant, and having no sense of guilt or compassion or awareness of the fact that you share this planet with other people. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's not someone else's fault.

big foot beats Jesus

their envy